This is a beauitfully illustrated flipbook designed for you to use from your laptop computer. You can even connect a projector if you want to use it with your students in class. The flipbook uses animated pages to make it look, sound and feel like a real book. The flipbook contains:
- The word in singular and plural form.
- Audio support for both singular and plural form.
- Support boxes for difficult sounds.
- Marked stress and syllables.
- Colour coded pronunciation rules (no difficult explanations!).
- Phonemic script (to help teachers)
- UK and US phonemic script where the pronunciation may vary.
- Simple exercises to help your students and children practise the ‘-s’ endings.
- You can find FREE support for the book and extra resources here: https://eleclassroom.com/2019/05/20/to-s-z-or-%c9%aaz-plural-s-endings-in-english/
- A FREE online version is available at that link too!
Before purchasing please check you have:
- Windows and Internet Explorer.
- Laptop, desktop computer.
- Currently the flipbook is only supported on Windows platforms from laptop and desktop computers.
What happens after you purchase:
- Once payment is accepted you will see a tab to download the flipbook immediately.
- Alternatively you will receive an email confirming purchase with a download link.
Type of file:
- The file you download is a ‘View‘ file which can only be opened in Internet Explorer.
- This will direct you to a ‘Download’ page linked to our Google Drive.
What you are downloading from our Google Drive:
- The end file is ELE Flashcard Flipbook S Endings for WINDOWS.exe.
- The file size is 67.9 MB.
- We offer a FREE online version here, but it can be very slow depending on your internet connection: https://eleclassroom.com/2019/05/20/to-s-z-or-%c9%aaz-plural-s-endings-in-english/
- If purchasing from your phone, locate the ‘View‘ file on your phone and transfer to your laptop or desktop computer.
- We will soon provide flipbooks compatible with Mac OS systems.
- See the video below for a nice demo of the flipbook in action!
If you are using Windows 10 you might see this (you can click on each image below to enlargen):
Step 1: Locate ‘View’ file.
Step 2: Launch in Windows Explorer
Step 3: Download
Step 4: Good to go!